CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Pals File Folder Game - Another Freebie

What better way to kick off a new blog than to offer some fun freebies, right?  Well I think so too.  So, here's another great freebie for you.  Today's freebie is a favorite of mine.  I created it when I taught prekinders (oh what fun that was!) and instead of making a traditional file folder game I printed the pieces onto magnet sheets and used the game in our magnet center (which we had set up on the side of the filing cabinet).  The boys LOVED it and I loved how all of the little pieces stuck together so nicely.  If you opt for making a magnet game instead of a file folder game I would recommend storing all of the pieces in a large envelope (you know the kind with the nifty string closures) and attaching the cover image to the front of the envelope.


This file is once again added to Google Docs (gotta love free file storage!) so it will look a little grainy before you save it.  If you download the creation please leave a comment, I would love to know it's being used. 

0 had things to say:

Post a Comment