CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

20 Days of Freebies at the Lil Red School House

Happy December! This year I am taking on a new project - my goal is to create and share 20 holiday freebies with you over the first 20 days of December. I have combined the 8 Days of Hanukkah with the 12 Days of Christmas to create 20 days of celebration. However, each item is free for ONE day only. That means that you will need to come back and visit every single day to get all 20 items for free. But, if you miss one or two, don't worry - they will all be available in the shop for you to purchase.
The first day of this celebration offers visitors a complete set of December Gingerbread Friends calendar blocks.

This calendar set also includes a complete page of blank blocks so you can personalize them to fit in with your own special December celebrations.  Don't forget - this freebie is only available today so get it while you can.


1 had things to say:

Anonymous said...

Jen- I am SO excited to hear about your 20 days of Christmas!! And the first day is perfect. As you know, I always make a set of calendar numbers for myself and share them, BUT these are so darn cute I am going to use them instead!! Thank you SO much!!

Post a Comment