CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Number Center

I love, love, love Halloween.  It has to be my favorite holiday.  This year we have a special addition to our holiday fun, our first grand child was born just two weeks ago.  So, to say the least I've been a little busy with wearing the Grandma (MeMe actually) hat and not so much with the Creator hat.  But, I did have time to put together this very cute (if I do so say so myself) number center that I hope you will enjoy using with your little ones.


I have uploaded this creation to Google Docs since I seem to be having problems with my web host right now.  It's in PDF format so it should be easy peasy for you to download print and use.  If you have any problems with it, just leave me a comment and I will work on getting it worked out for you.  The download does look a little grainy with the google viewer, but it downloads nice and clean. If you download this creation, please leave me a comment.

0 had things to say:

Post a Comment