CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Literacy Centers - Whoo Hoo!

Wow, it seems my head is finally beginning to stop spinning from all of the holiday rushing around (and hubby's week long "staycation").  I haven't been able to get quite as much work done as I hoped during our week off, but I do have a few new *complete* literacy centers to share with you.  The *complete* is important because these new centers have several features.  Each center provides a hands on element (like sorting cards) for students to practice literacy skills, a recording worksheet for educators to access skill practice, an answer key for easy grading and a directional page on how to create the center and how to use the center in your classroom.  Now I hope I have you all excited and ready to go visit the Literacy Center section at the store  and grab up these centers. (c:  I will be introducing each one with it's own blog post so that I know what comments go with what center.


0 had things to say:

Post a Comment